Sunday, September 21, 2008

OKTOBERFEST!!!!



One week gone and definitely having a wonderful time here in Saarbrucken. Been cooking quite and bit and training very hard too. The best part is I straight away save up 0ne and a half hour of travel time here compared to Bangalore. This Sunday I have a league match in Saarbrucken itself. first home match for the season.

Missing Munich a bit actually. Last five year when I was in Munich, during this time of the year used to be Octoberfest. It's a festival where millions of people around the world come there and drink beer!! The atmosphere and festivity is electric. This year I am missing it though.

The Octoberfest is celebrated in numerous places around the world, including namma Bengalooru. But the HQ is obviously Munich. And imagine I was living in this city whenever I came to Europe. Hey guys dont be so envious man, I am blessed :-). But then no prizes for guessing why my performance would slump during these 2 weeks ...just joking. I have quit Alcohol for the last 3 years and feelin good about it.

No comments: