Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Bitburger Open



Bitburger Open finished on sunday and your's truly was in the finals. Lost to Chetan Anand in a very very close match. It was fun because I was playing very well and top form. Making to finals was quite good.

Only thing I miss is the flat screen TV the winner got. GOD!!!

Anyway, this week is no tournament for me. I play next week in the Ducth Open. Hope to repeat the same or go one step further.

Also this week I am visiting Munich. Going there cause I make my custom made insoles there. the doctor knows all my foot movements and shape etc... so that he can make the one which fits me very well. Actually finding the right insole is very difficult. Some of my Badminton friends have gone to as many as 5 different places and still have not found the right one. I luckyly hit the bulls eye first shot itself.

So I leave on wednesday and come back Monday.

No comments: